Job Name : Analyst
Salary : 20000 – 24000 a Months
Exp: 0 – 2 years
Company Name : Flipkart
Location : Remote
Qualification : Graduation
Language : English/Hindi
Job Info –
- Be the Voice of Customer within the organization, across all journeys’ and business lines’
- Benchmark with industry competitors (India/Global, Offline/Online) and Deliver best-in-class experiences
- Guardrail customer experience through customer-centric decision making, policies, and processes
- Demonstrate a good understanding of business objectives, align effort and get buy-in from stakeholders to propagate a customer-centric culture within their teams
- Ownership of Key CX Metrics (NPS | CTU | IPU | Resolution | Satisfaction etc) and drive towards entitlement
- Drive critical org-wide OKRs which have a direct bearing on the Customer experience outcomes
- Collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams within the org, manage diverse efforts, leverage the teams for synergies, and delivering great customer outcomes
- Design thinking Have a customer-centric approach to process and policy design. Can think and strategize for an end to end experience. Ability to break down the strategy into an executable roadmap
- Execution Excellence Is able to drive quantifiable results (for scale and complexity)
- Customer-first Demonstrates deep customer understanding and is responsive to customer needs
- Applied Innovation Is able to identify the pain point (or gaps); can work out solutions and successfully implements the solutions for the gaps.
- Influencing skills Is able to work across functions in the org – and drive their actions in a way that positively impacts customer experience.
- Strong Problem Solving and Analytical Skills. The ability to analyse and infer customer insights from data
- You can support developing and presenting business cases to all levels of the organization to get their buy-in.
- You have a demonstrated record of delivering superior results.
- You are comfortable interacting with cross-disciplinary technical and non-technical teams.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills to help you balance competing priorities with ease.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills including an ability to communicate with all le