Job Name : Executive
Salary : 18000 – 20000 a Months
Exp: 0 – 2 years
Company Name : Unilever
Location : Sumerpur, Uttar Pradesh
Qualification : Graduation
Language : English/Hindi
Job Info –
- Drive safety behaviour at depot, ensure required safety audits are carried out and adequate actions are taken for making the place non-hazardous.
- Monitor and ensure legal compliance at the depot location
- Ensure TPM is followed, review TPM pillars and ensure that the TPM is a culture in warehouse and is inbuilt into the system & conduct TPM audits
- Drive customer service and ensure depot CCF, Delivery On Time & Invoice accuracy
- Ensure customer complaint resolution happens within 24 hours
- Weekly customer engagement and actions based on the same towards customer delight
- Operations Review Meetings with field force/depot and timely resolution of issues and grievances.
- Complete analysis of infrastructure requirements including docks, space, manpower, labour and vehicles, its maintenance and upgradation.
- Reviewing the manpower structure of depots and providing training to the depot staff.
- Drive Space & Labour productivity at depot
- Ensure PDP redesign based on depot volumes and new stockist appointments/consolidations.
- Monitoring transit time for deliveries to stockist and reviewing alternate methodologies of distribution. Ensuring 100% on time deliveries to the customers.
- Review DC controls regularly, check functioning of commercial controls and train/guide depots on compliance with commercial controls.
- Drive Customer service innovations along with depot
- Formulating Dashboards on KPIs, monitoring the performance at Weekly and Monthly intervals, and taking timely actions to meet the deliverables
- Report on the day-to-day Logistics activities and achieve performance objectives by effectively deploying strategies as regards freight, target customers/vendors, channels, associates etc.
- Ensure compliance to internal company execution policy and approved logistics process
- Running a cost efficient operations and continuously working towards improvement projects to reduce cost of operations