Job Name : Associate
Salary : Best In Industry
Exp: 0 – 2 years
Company Name : Cognizant
Location : Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Qualification : 10th, 12th, Graduation or Any
Language : English/Hindi
Job Info –
- Data Management and Analysis. A new associate will quickly be immersed in the world of Cognizant’s external and internal survey programs, with daily key tasks related to the management of surveys and creation of analysis decks from their results.
- The Client Insights team prides itself on generating actionable advice from survey results, so an ability to turn numbers and trends into concise narratives of Best Actions is essential.
- Offshore associates coordinate closely with the U.S.-based team, and will need to train in the use of our third-party survey and analysis platform.
- Associate will spend a majority of their time utilizing a survey and analysis SaaS platform to manage ongoing surveys and work on analyses for closed surveys, as well as working outside the tool building analysis decks.
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills will be beneficial to successful candidates, and an Excel test is administered as a part of the application process to measure current skills and aptitude.
- An aptitude an interest in learning new skills, platforms and procedures is a must for anyone applying for this position.
- In addition, successful candidates will be expected to think and act strategically, while having the necessary presentation skills and emotional intelligence to interact with senior resources at Cognizant.
- A commitment to creating high-quality content, with a clear focus on analysis that can drive action.
- Proven organizational skills to facilitate tracking and coordinating survey programs from within the SaaS platform.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work across time zones – the Client Insights team interacts daily and believes in
- transparency & communication as keys to successfully executing our mission.
- Ability to define reports in Excel.
- Interest in – and familiarity with – data analysis and the ability to ‘slice and dice’ data.