These terms and conditions regulate your entrance to and use of Onlinejobsportal.in’s website, that is located at Onlinejobsportal.in.
We assume that by accessing this website, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions listed on this page, you should not use Onlinejobsportal.
By accepting this Agreement, you also expressly agree not to participate in the following activities in connection with your use of the Onlinejobsportal:
Onlinejobsportal.in and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights to all material on Online Jobs Portal – Private & Government Jobs in India, unless otherwise noted. All rights to intellectual property are reserved. You may download this for your own personal use from Online Jobs Portal – Private & Government Jobs in India, subject to the limits set out in these terms and conditions.
You are not permitted to:
- Republish content from the Online Jobs Portal – Private & Government Jobs in India.
- Material from Online Jobs Portal – Private & Government Jobs in India can be sold, rented, or sublicensed.
- Material from Online Jobs Portal – Private & Government Jobs in India may not be reproduced, duplicated, or copied.
- Copy and paste text from Online Jobs Portal – Private & Government Jobs in India into your own website or blog.
Creating a Link to Our Content
Without previous written clearance, we may link to the following organizations’ websites:
- Government agencies,
- search engines,
- news organizations,
- online directory distributors, and
- System wide Accredited Businesses may link to our Website in the same way that they link to the Websites of other listed businesses,
- online directory distributors; internet portals;
- social media sites;
- well-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- Distributing, performing, publicly displaying, or selling any Third Party Content on the Onlinejobsportal Website; copying, modifying, translating, publishing, broadcasting, transmitting, licencing, sublicensing, assigning, distributing, performing, publicly displaying, or selling any Third Party Content on the Onlinejobsportal Website;
- Child pornography, fraud, obscene material trafficking, drug selling, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, spimming, sending viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets are all examples of illegal or tortious activities.
- Covering or hiding the banner adverts on your individual profile page, or any other Onlinejobsportal page, with HTML/CSS or any other method.
- attempting to impersonate a member, individual, or Onlinejobsportal representative;
- at any time, using another Member’s account, name, or password, or exposing your password to a third party or allowing a third party to access your account
- Without our consent, selling or otherwise transferring your profile;
We will not be held liable for any content appearing on your website. You promise to defend and protect us against any and all claims that arise from your website. There should be no link(s) on any Website that might be construed as defamatory, obscene, or illegal, or that infringes, otherwise violates, or supports the infringement or other violation of any third-party rights.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
We have the right to ask you to delete all links to our website, or any specific link to our Website. You agree to delete all connections to our website immediately upon our request. We have the right to change these terms and conditions, as well as the linking policy, at any moment. You agree to be bound by and obey these linking terms and conditions if you continue to connect to our website.
REMOVAL OF LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
You are welcome to contact and alert us at any time if you notice any link on our website that is objectionable for any reason. Requests to remove links will be considered, but we are not bound to do so or to react to you personally.
We make no guarantees that the information on this website is correct, comprehensive, or accurate, and we make no guarantees that the website will stay available or that the material on the website will be kept up to date.