Job Name : Internal Auditor
Salary : Best In Industry
Exp: 0 – 2 years
Company Name : WHITE FORCE OUTSOURCING SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Location : Daman and Diu
Qualification : Graduation
Language : English/Hindi
Job Info –
• Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings. Conduct follow up audits to monitor management interventions
• To conduct Internal Audit In required Divisions departments to improve systems and procedures.
• Obtaining, analysing and evaluating accounting documentation, reports, data, flowcharts etc. Also review and monitor compliances, Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
• Excellent analytical skills & Sound Independent judgment, Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding sectors rules. regulations, best practices, tools. techniques and performance standards Job description
• Provide recommendations and assist management and process owners to develop management action plans to regenerate risks Internal control weaknesses and non-compliance issues. Monitor, follow-up and support (as appropriate) the implementation of management action plans to ensure its completion according to nannies
• Provide insights and support strategic ponties. mistitles or transformation projects to achieve cost savings, higher quality of service and robust control environment by leveraging on economies of scale, technology, best practices and process re-engineering
• Ensure that process documentation IS in place and maintained as relevant and consistent to reflect Changes In business operations and fisk exposure and, supports the execution of internal controls and compliance requirements
• Act as the point-of-contact for Internal control matters with onshore stakeholders.
• Conduct fisk management, internal control. compliance training to relevant audience
• Contribute to the identification and sharing of best practices to improve business performance. risk, Internal controls and compliance culture across the organization.
• Provide relevant reports and other deliverables to management
• Mamtam a comprehensive program for compliance, risk controls, and reviews throughout the organization to ensure firm wise policy compliance
• Rollmg out new policies and take feedback from finance teams globally.
• Sharing Best practices through various communication methods Including training and technical awareness programmes
• Keeping abreast of new and changing statutory and regulatory environments, particularly in developing and rapidly changing markets
• Working as part of a team to create discipline around firm procedures including documentation sign off and support