Job Name : Lead
Salary : 18000 – 21000 a Months
Exp: 0 – 2 years
Company Name : Swiggy
Location : Delhi, Delhi
Qualification : Graduation
Language : English/Hindi
Job Info –
- The operations team at Swiggy is responsible for delivering great customer experience through best-in-class delivery times and maximum serviceability. While we make our efforts in achieving these objectives, we also already have India’s largest delivery fleet and we are heavily focused on ensuring a great DE experience. We hope to make Swiggy the platform of choice for anyone in the country looking for a delivery job.
- Central Operations strategy: Leads strategic thinking on operations through thinking about new products and setting up new processes. This team works closely with product team on solutioning and with city operations teams on execution
- City Operations teams: Manage operations effectively to drive positive customer experience and optimize cost to support the overall business P&L. The city teams also work with central operations team on rolling out new products and processes to drive ops excellence and build sustainable operations
- This position is responsible for overall managing the sourcing, onboarding, and training team for Swiggy
- The candidate would be responsible for hiring Delivery Executives, manage, run onboarding & training SOP and end to end solutioning in lean and effective ways in meeting the business metrics. The position is a middle-management role within the operations team.
- The role would require the candidate to perform the following tasks:
i. Strategy and planning: The candidate will assist the top-management in developing operations strategy for effectively scaling the sourcing requirements of the company with regards to the Delivery Executives aligned with company UE. Perform cost analysis and reporting as well as manage schedules, quality initiatives and process change initiatives. Design and manage execution for cost effective and timely addition of Delivery executives. Responsible for deciding on the staffing and training requirements for all the areas under your purview
ii. Implementation: Improve the systems, processes and policies in the operations team to better support management reporting, information flow and relevant business metrics
iii. People management: Responsible for managing the team from hiring and training new recruits to assigning targets and formulating incentive plans as well as career planning for each member of the team.
- Relevant years of experience (preferably in Sales, Program management, stakeholder management, Business development roles and people management)
- Experience in managing blue collared employees such as delivery executives & an understanding of market – Value add
- Strong communication and convincing skills and the ability to meet daily, weekly, and long- term requirements and goals.
- Should be comfortable working with MS excel and data